August 28, 2007

What Part Don’t They Understand?

A few weeks ago I did a silly test and as a result have ended up with a profile on a free dating site. As you can image it takes all sorts and I’m sure there are some very fine people on there, but I’m having issues so far. I can’t seem to find a way to take the profile off, so I decided to make it as fool proof as possible.

I haven’t done a very good job so far. Clearly.

I have received eight emails from interested parties and seven of them have failed to take into account a key point in the main body of my profile. I have stated ‘if you don’t like cats, don’t bother as mine is very important to me.’ And in the short notes I ticked ‘likes cats and dogs’

So, seven of them have ‘don’t like cats’ ticked on their profiles. D’Oh!




- Maybe pictures of Puss will help clarify the situation a little.

No comments: