August 24, 2007

Geeks and Nerds Rock!

This morning Edna sent me a link and asked;

How many do you fancy? And be honest! ;-)

My response was six, with one of them being a girl. But I was horrified that Tom Cruise is now being listed in Geek halls of fame. How can they lower the standard so much.

Tom Cruise never has and will never be a geek or a nerd. He is and will only ever be an actor that happened to have an amazing scene in a reasonably good movie a long time ago and only ever plays Tom Cruise. He just happens to be ‘good looking’ (if you’re into that kinda thing) with the charisma of a snake (although I think that’s being unkind to snakes)

I shall step off my soapbox now and give you my list of six;

David Tennent
Louis Theroux
Daniel Radcliff (although not that picture, it’s not good)
Alyson Hannigan
Jack Black
Paul Rudd

Finally, I ask you the same question Edna asked me. How many do you fancy and who?

No comments: