October 28, 2006

Proper Breaststroke

After a long day shopping and Dorising about with Edna in Bondi Junction Shopping Centre and Newton and a bus trip (another story – I went on a Bus, see below) I got home about 9.30pm and decided to try out one of my new swimming cossies (black Speedo) and my sexy new blue goggles (Speedo Mariners). I swan 26 lengths tonight, not my usual 50, but then I did at least 20 of tonight’s in proper breaststroke, you know where you put your head underwater and breath on the up stroke. It is much harder and faster than the way I have been swimming over the last few days, which has been the ladies ‘don’t get the top of you head wet’ type of swimming.

Anyway, I did 26 (a combo of breast strokes and back stroke) lengths in 18.5 minutes.

(137 words)

1 comment:

Miss Eudoxia said...

I expect to see good updates on the swimming. Lap by lap so to speak!