October 27, 2006

List of Ten

After a brief IM chat with my buddy Edna late last night I thought I would share something. We all have celebs that given the chance we'd spend time with, fool around with or even at a push, get down and dirty with.

While I understand tecnically it's only supposed to be a list of five, I have real trouble with that number so I doubled it. I figure with 10 I have more chances.
Here's my list and this is in no particular order (I've even incuded a little montage for your viewing pleasure ;-)

Hugh Jackman
Val Kilma
Clint Eastwood
Robbie Williams
Kevin Bacon
Gale Harold
Sam Rockwell
Rob Thomas
Jeff Bridges
Jimmy Nail

Now...Who's on your list? I want to add one more... I know this makes me really greedy as my tag line says...It's my blog!

Christian Bale

1 comment:

Fran Carleton said...

Ohh... i forgot about viggo.

I like the mix of actors, musico's and football players...very nice.