October 25, 2006

Migraine Repair

I had to leave work early today. I woke up this morning with a blossoming migraine which meant I spent the first few hours at my desk looking like a diva with sun glasses on at my desk. I got home just before 12 (had to cancel my lunch date with Katie Kate) and went to bed. I lay there in the dark for a couple of hours before deciding to try some different to drugs and sleep. Granted I had taken the drug earlier, but something new was on the cards.

I went downstairs to the pool for a gentle swim. It was quite down there, funnily enough I was alone at 1.30 in the afternoon and I slowly swam laps. I total I did about 50 which ain’t bad considering I have done NO real exercise since I broke my arse bone in June, or was it July, can’t remember.

Then I sat in the spa for about ten minutes (very relaxing), then I lay in the Sauna for a while until some pillock turned of the heat. I was laying there all warm and cosy thinking about a story I might like to write when I could feel it getting colder. So Now i'm back at home teling you about my revalation into migaine healing.

Now I’m feeling dull, but not painful. So I think it worked a little! Just off to bed…see ya later.

No comments: