October 4, 2006

Music and Feelings

Over the last few days I have spent quite a bit of time in the car and have been listening to CD’s and the radio. I’m stunned and at the way the songs seem to speak to me a lot more than they used too. Maybe it the poetry stuff I’ve been doin’ but maybe it got something to do with my state of mind at the moment.

Some songs speaking to me are ; ‘Sorry’ by Madonna, U and Ur Hand by P!nk, This is How a Heart Breaks by Rob Thomas, Bad to the Bone by I’m not sure, She’s always a Woman by Billy Joel, Feeling Good sung by Michael Buble and Oh very Young by Cat Stevens. But then anything by Cat Stevens is the best…so that’s not new.


What songs are speaking to you?

Update 10.50am 5th October : The Worst Hangover Ever by The Offspring seems to be meaning more to me too...I'd forgotten about that one!

No comments: