October 21, 2006

Hellfire October

I went out with my buddy Sam, to Hellfire last night. I got kitted out in fishnets, black pants, white corset and black tail coat. I even had a funky cane (made myself with a piece of doweling rod painted black with a brass doorknob) and coachman hat. I looked rather dapper if I do say so myself. Sam was dressed as a school boy, down to the blue and grey striped sports socks, ruler and note pad with lines.

Some smart arse on Oxford Street made a ‘Cabaret’ comment as we where crossing the road and I was very dignified and ignored him. Until another comment came from him that resulted in me calling him a prick!

Anyway, in the club the music was pumping and my fellow fetishists were out in force. Lovely buxom ladies and skinny ladies in corsets made from leather, PVC and rubber and well as classic satin, big guys quite happy to expose growing bellies and bear chests under their harnesses. Skinny guys dressed head to foot in rubber and every other form of fetish wear you can imagine. Dog boy was there as usual, walking around in nothing but a leather g-string and dog collar carrying his bowl. I love it…it’s a place were you can be yourself and no one judges!

Over a few drinks Sam and I people watched (as we do) and then we each chatted to others around us (as we do). I met a guy who was there on his own, dressed in all black, no rubber or PVC, just cotton and as it turned out a foot fetishist. He told me that the first time he came he got really drunk, ‘cause he was embarrassed, then proceeded to fall asleep, but because he managed to hold his beer upright he wasn’t kicked out This was his second tie and he was still relatively sober. He was single and when I asked if had any mates he could bring, he replied ‘It’s hardly something you bring up while watching the football “Hey, I’m into feet, anyone fancy coming to Hellfire with me?”’

I was impressed with one first timer. He was dressed up as Wally (Waldo if you’re from the US). Blue trousers, red and white sweater and red and white bobble hat. He told me he was into being dominated when asked him about his choice of costume, when I asked ‘what’s that got to do with Wally?’ he replied, ‘well he’s lost and just wants to be found.’

(422 words)

No comments: