June 21, 2007

A Green Movie Star

Despite warnings from Trixy ‘I wouldn’t go see it again, if you paid me’ and Edna. Hubby and I went to see Shrek the Third tonight.

The story was contrived and predicable. Shrek doesn’t wanna be King when the Frog King dies, so he goes in search of the only other heir. Fiona and Mum stay at home with all the other Fairy Tale heroines (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White). Donkey and Puss in Boots tag along with Shrek. Prince Charming angry about Fairy Godmother being killed off in the last movie, goes to the Pub where all the Fairy Tale villains hangout to recruit for a coup. As I’m sure you can image it ends well and there’s a baby or three.

Even if you enjoyed one and two, avoid Shrek the Third, even if you can’t avoid the green fruit loops, the green biscuits or the green pasta in McDonalds.

1 comment:

Edna Wilt said...

Ha! See! I KNEW it would be poo! I just knew it! ;-)