June 9, 2007

Kurraki Alto

In all the bad weather it looks like we may have lost Alto.

He was in a paddock that flooded and at this time I find myself hoping for the best (that he swam away to high ground is now nice and warm in a shed somewhere) but I know in my hearts of hearts that he isn’t.

Keep your fingers crossed for him we won’t know ‘til the flood water subside.


Alto at one week old with his Mum, Wispa (25th April 2005)

Alto jumping for carrots (September 2006)

Standing Tall (September 2006)

1 comment:

Edna Wilt said...

Bless him! He's gorgeous! Here's to hoping that he was picked up by an alpaca rescue boat that took him to safety and served him a G&T and he's now nice and warm, being served on by cutie alpaca girls...
Or perhaps I should stop drinking?
I've got my fingers crossed, babe! So sorry....xxxxx