June 5, 2007

What to do?

This is my second day back at work after my trip to India. I’m jetlagged, I’m still suffering the after effects of long-haul travel and I’m severely bored. I have heaps of stuff I would/should be doing, but work is interfering. A little list for you.

1. I have a Uni piece to write. It requires I spread out papers and it’s very hard to be discrete about that at work.
2. I have an alpaca newsletter to gather advertising and content for. Thankfully this is the last time I will EVER have to do this.
3. I have sleeping to do.
4. I have cats to spend time with, they are very p*ssed off right now after being abandoned while we where on holiday, even if the cat sitter did read Harry Potter to them.
5. I have blogging to do about all the things I experianced in India but didn't 'do'. This one can be done at work, but I feel guilty doing this when I have an assignment to do.
6. My wardrobe needs sorting, yes…I’m that bored at work.

No comments: