June 25, 2007

Mondayitis

It’s Monday and in light of me having a fairly social weekend that’s already been blogged I have a few things random things to report about my Monday so far, so here’s a list;

1. I’m bored at work.
2. Edna is unwell with a chesty problem. No, her boobs are fine, but her lungs are having issues. So I took her a heater in my lunch break and haven’t had anyone to email and look busy with all day. Get Well Soon babe!
3. I’m surfing blogs and have read a few new ones (nothing standout) but did find out that my review from the other night got a link from Syms blog…ta mate!
4. The first Ramdom Article on Wikipedia was a rather interesting piece on the song ‘Sea of Love’
5. The second random article was about Inverell in New South Wales. Never been there, but it’s just north of the Central Coast & Hunter alpaca region boarder and they hold a pretty good show I hear.
6. My Rubber Band ball is now 3.1cm in diameter.
7. I wrote a letter to my penfriend in Washington DC
8. Read an article about Wally De Backer and Gotye from the Sydney Morning Herald Good Weekend magazine, it was very short, so it didn’t take long.
9. Did I already say I’m bored at work?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the ever popular :-
- Going for coffee
- visiting the loo
- networking

and most importantly

Listening to other people!