June 21, 2007

Stopped

I got stopped by an RBT last night after dropping off Edna. It wasn’t a too pleasant experience, but the policeman was rather cute, so the eye candy took the edge off a bit.

I had spent the evening swimming, spaing and saunaing with Edna and I’d had a shower before taking her home, so I was dressed in my finest trakkie daks and t-shirt. All I had with me was my mobile phone and car keys.

NOTE TO SELF : You MUST have your driving license with you when driving.

I hadn’t been drinking, so no problem there, but no license meant they looked up my rego and I had to tell them who the car was registered to, to prove I was who I said I was. They then asked me were I’d been and where I was going. Then they looked over the car. Except for a mouldy chip down between the driver’s seat and the gear stick they found nothing bad. I was sent on my way.

I popped in to see Trixy briefly (she lives just round the corner from were I was stopped) so she could tell me how well the exam she’d just taken went, had have half a glass of champagne. I got home at just after 11.

What a fun filled evening?

No comments: