June 10, 2007

A few things...

...I'm thinking about today;

1. Should we sell our remaining alpacas. Ater all we've been doing this for 7 years and have as many now as we did then. Three!
2. Why is that Hubby always decides to clean when I need to do nothing 'cause i'm feeling crappy?
3. Could the Blue Brothers 2000 be any worse?
4. I really hope Bucketty sells soon
5. I really hope my nasty dream about illness isn't a portent
6. I've committed to go out for dinner with a friend, but don't feel up to, but two others have already bailed, so I can't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Yes - why hasnt this already happened?
2. Because you didn't clean when you were well and it was the last day before inspection
3. No
4. Yes
5. Me too.
6. Good dinner tho.

Have you considered having a couple of days off sick?