August 16, 2006

This morning

I'm feeling a bit better now I've got it off my chest!

In line with my studies, there my appear the odd blog entry in poem form. Hopefully it will make it just a little bit more interesting. Off course, if it get on yer tits, please tell me;-)

Breakdown

Today, I’m having feelings
of rejection, loss and hurt
I’m not quite sure of meanings
but I know I’m feeling sad

First, the poem reading
then, the meeting for a job
it’s a sucky feeling
That makes me feel so sad

I know I should be tougher
that it is all in my head,
I really must seem so fragile
but I want to go to bed

Forgot, I almost did
the prat that still insists
on spelling my name with an I
when E appears on lists!

These feelings, sad, they come and go
depending on the week
they’ll past by most un-noticed
‘til laughter, again does tweak.

No comments: