August 31, 2006

Pointless Fun

The Other Andrew had a little thing on his blog today about his Life Path Number. It's from a site called Blogthings. I went there, found out my Life Path Number is 6, but even better I found out my vampire name (Magdalena of the Far North), I have a 56% chance of being a millionaire, I’m only 67% Libran, when I always believed I was typical, I'm 25% fake 'cause I wax my eyebrows and if I were a flower I would be blue. The best, in light of my chronic high blood pressure problem is that I appear to only be 47% stressed!

Anyway…check it out, if only for a little time wasting.

You've Changed 64% in 10 Years

Compared to who you were ten years ago, you've changed a great deal.
In fact, you're probably in a completely different phase of your life - and very happy about it!

No comments: