August 28, 2006

Beauty Abound

I travelled north over the weekend and stayed in one of the most mediocre hotels I have ever stayed in but the location made up for its decoration (see tap picture in previous entry)/facilities/heating failings.

Falls Forest Retreat was sitting in the bottom of a valley surrounded by mountains and natural bush land. So despite being awake at 0700 on a Sunday morning (I had no idea this time existed on a Sunday) I went for walk in the dew covered grounds in my open toed sandals. Here are a couple of the pictures I took…and they don’t come even close to showing how beautiful and tanquil it was.



My reason for being in Taree was an alpaca meeting, but that only took up six hours of my weekend, so I spent the rest of the weekend in the car mostly, driving. It's a long way to Taree, via Gloucester. I did however get the chance to take some super photos of alpacas and moo cows apart from purdy flowers at sunrise. It was a very visual weekend!