August 24, 2006

$10 Question

It would appear that I gave my mobile number to someone whilst out last Friday night. The guy, I have met him before and both times I have found myself supremely un-attracted to him. Well, that may be a tad unfair, he’s dark with a pretty good body, only he’s foot nothing with heels on. Height is important to me, not sure why but I find looking up when talking to a potential boyfriend (I’m married, so it’s been a while, going on memory here ;-) is much more comforting than looking down.

Anyway back to the phone number. On Monday I received a text message from him saying (and I’m paraphrasing) ‘Good night on Friday, wanna catch up for a drink sometime.’ I didn’t respond immediately as I was to sick to think about anyone but myself and my cats who appreciate a good temperature to keep them warm. Today I replied with…’what do we need to catch on up on, exactly? Risotto’

He fired back within 10 minutes a response of ‘anything really’. Not phased at all by the strange, weird even, Risotto comment. If I had received a message like that I would have run for the hills and deleted the number from my phone, but he totally ignored it. Must be keen!

So the question is…should I go for a drink with my little Garden Gnome to find out if he has the secret to a good Risotto?

1 comment:

Miss Eudoxia said...

Going by the last short arse I had dealings with, NO!!!
But that is just my experience. DO tell what you decided to do.