October 16, 2007

Whether the Weather Shines

I often get asked why I moved to Aussie from the UK. I have two responses; for family reason and the weather sucks in the UK.

Yesterday and last night was a great example of the great weather they have down under. I got a new washing machine yesterday (old one broke, derr!;-)) and I had heaps of washing to do. Normally, wet knickers and t-shirt go in the tumble dryer, and cotton and linen shirts go on a rack to dry (tumble dryer shrinks them). Yesterday each wash load went on the line and was dry by the time the next wash load had finished, ninety minutes later. But the best, was the final wash of the evening, it came out at 11.54pm and I put it on the line.

This morning when I went out at just after eight, it was all dry.

Ahh…bring on Summer!

No comments: