October 10, 2007

Weekend Plans

As of this morning I had no real plans for this coming weekend. Maybe a drink with Sally on Friday night, maybe not. Maybe a walk in centennial park with David (my camera), may be not. The weekend was my wandering oyster.

This afternoon I took a look through Drum Media and The Brag, both free sheets and both about the music and things to do about Sydney.

Now the list of stuff I want to do looks like this;

Friday Night – Ghostwood with supports at the Hopetoun (I could still do this with Sally)
Saturday – Surry Hills Festival (actually an all day event 9am – 6pm, with live music including the Falls and bLuejuice, food, stalls and the normal festival to-do)
Saturday – Slip into the Sun Festival at the Hopetoun (3pm til late), live music all day from the likes of Richard on my Mind, Hand me my Jetpack and The Dead Farmer amongst many others.
Sunday – Supanova 2007 out at Homebush, it’s a comic book convention and Nicolas Brandon from Buffy will be there. Always fancied going and checking out a nerd comicbook/sci-fi convertion ... sorry a pop culture expo. (timetable)

What to do, What to do!

2 comments:

Syms Covington said...

The lads from Polaroids are also running this gig for FREE:

http://www.a-reminder.org/music/?p=766

Syms Covington said...

There is a better explanation here:

http://polaroidsofandroids.com/news/388/gigs_this_weekend.../