September 11, 2007

Bathroom Habits

So this afternoon I had popped to the Ladies, as you do, and while there someone else came in. She went into the cubicle next to me a proceeded to do a poo (I know this ‘cause I heard the plop of it hitting the water).

What made me stop doing up my fly in astonishment was when she said ‘see I knew you could do it, that wasn’t so hard was it?’

It made me question my sanity for a second, but she continued encouraging herself while I washed my hands and as I walked out into the corridor thinking to myself, I hope I don’t do that.

1 comment:

Miss Eudoxia said...

Funny you should mention this, they had a talk back thing about it on the radio the other day. There is an amazing number of people who have poo/wee in half public arena phoboias. In fact I work with 2 of them.

I had to replace on when she was gaurding a crime inb scene in the bush. I might add at this stage that it was in the middle of nowhere. She was so gfald to seeme as after 8 hours she was bustingt o go to the loo and there was no way she was going to do it in the bush! She won't go in the station ladies room if there is someone else there. Neither she nor another girl will go on a house boat as the loo is small and if they poo someone may come in later and the smell may still be there. Saints preserve us.

Back to the radio, one woman dobbed her brother in for refusing to poo anywhere but at home. The l ongest he went was a week!!! There are odd people out there.