September 10, 2007

My Day in Numbers – Part 5

6 – the day of the week
120 – minutes alone in a marquee defending fleeces, selling raffle tickets, telling people alpacas are cute…etc
120 – the minute I snapped at a lady I had already asked not to touch the fleeces, nicely. Well, she did it again.
125 – the first volunteer decided it was a good time to turn up
10 – minutes of time out and away from General Public
100+ - time I realised that General Public is a twit, again!
1 – mini melt-down
1245 – another volunteer turned up
1700 – closed up and ran away to Sydney were I was to meet with normal, sensible people to see…
2 – great bands, Powderfinger and Silverchair
4 – hours of fun and groovin’ to fantastic music with over
18,000 – other fans who had dragged themselves out to Acer Arena on a Saturday night (see Silverfinger/Powderchair entry for more details on the gig).

No comments: