September 13, 2007

Hah?

Without wanting to moan too much I would like to get a few thing off my chest by putting a few questions out there.

Why do tradesmen feel it’s acceptable to cancel twenty minutes before they are due?


How do you unblock a drain that is blocked so badly that your arm up to the pit doesn’t clear it and it continues to stink your house out?

Why do Telstra keep you holding for so long?

Why does my hair grow so quick now it’s short?

What happened to the letters that were in my bag that I didn’t post?

Why does the new guy in the office think it’s acceptable to tidy others people’s desks?

Why does Sushi taste so good?

Do I look silly in this Ladybird t-shirt?

3 comments:

Miss Eudoxia said...

TRadespeople can and do cancel at the most in opportube times as they do not feel that your tie is valuable in any way shape or form. They do not comprehend that other people have a life other than waiting for them.

Can't help you with the drains or mail bag hon.....it is Thursday after all (ref my blog) so it will get better tomorrow, I promise

On the matter of shushi a girl at work the other day mentioned that she read an article somewhere that it is in fact addictive. So it probably tastes so good because your nicotinic receptors tell you it does.

Anonymous said...

"Why does my hair grow so quick now it’s short?"

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! You thought I was crazy getting a haircut every 2 weeks and now you KNOW WHY!!!

:)

Fran Carleton said...

Hello Todd!

My haircuts only cost $35 though ;-)