September 5, 2007

My Day in Numbers – Part 2

‘Cause I really don’t want to be here, I’m going to cronical my involvement in the Flora Fest display in numbers.

839 – the time I got up
900 – the time I was supposed to be at the marquee
35 – minutes late for setting up the display
4 - helpers, three from Taree and Macksville
1 – major downpour
1 – wet passenger seat when I couldn’t wind up the car window
123 – dollars to buy a new car battery, when the old one died
1 – time down Kariong Hill
1 – trip to Bunnings (for tarps and cable ties, don’t ask) and Officeworks for sugar
20 – bales of straw
10 – fleeces for sale
8 – mannequins dressed in groovy Alpaca outfits
3 – males mannequins without pants with everything hanging out (well they would have done, if they had any genitals)
135 – kilometres to pick op the 2008 Alpaca Hmmm… calendar
500 – hot looking calendars
1940 – the time I got home
2 – pairs of trousers of Hubbies that will be on mannequins tomorrow

No comments: