September 3, 2007

Cosmo of Shame

There is much talk in the media and around the water coolers at the moment of Sydney’s ‘Wall of Shame’ that is being erected to protect the APEC summit that is happening later in the week. At this rate the protesters aren’t going to give a damn about the Summit, just the fact that they are being told off for even taking photos of the five kilometre, three metre high fence.

Yesterday in my hung-over stupor I took a walk thinking the fresh air would do me good, I ended up having a little barny with a policeman when he told me to delete the amazing arty shot I took. I was very disappointed as I was surprised I could even see after all the Cosmopolitans I drank at Todd’s place on Saturday night at his 70’s Karaoke night. The worst thing about the party was that I went out wearing a fuchsia pink polyester jump-suit with a yellow sash and a blond afro wig before I had even consumed any booze. Worst still, I had to stop off at a petrol station to get ice!

Apart from my little trip out, I spent the rest of the day trying to do the ironing and watching Sex and the City.

This week I will be braving the alpaca industry for the last time and putting on the display at the Australian Springtime Flora Festival in Gosford. It looks like it’s going to suck due to lack of volunteers and stuff to display! ;-)

No comments: