July 4, 2007

Odds On

In times of extreme boredom (usually at work) or my lunch hour (also at work) I will go to Wikipedia and push the random article button. This is the result of Hubby telling me about it after he was bored at work and discovered it

Now, as some of you may know I made a New Years resolution to go and see more bands play live in 2007. In fact I set myself the goal of 30 bands that I had never seen before, but I could see any I liked more than once. Currently I sit at 14 bands 23 times.

So what are the chances of the Random Article today, being about a band? I’m sure there is a smartie-pants out there somewhere that could work out the odds for me.
Anyway, it was indeed a band, Nuclear Death to be exact.

Unfortunately they are from the States and broken up, but a band none the less.

No comments: