July 12, 2007

Mixed Fortune

So I thought ‘Ohh… Ohh… Gotye new album Mixed Blood is out…I shall go and get a copy at lunch time so I can listen to it this afternoon at work instead of listen the to voice of the annoying b*tch in the pod next to me all afternoon (the woman is shrill, loud and never stops talking).

So I left the office with a spring in my step (I’m also in training for City2Surf on 12th August) and headed for the Red Eye Records on Pitt Street. Sold Out in both stores!
Then I popped into Citymark, they have two records shops…one only sold Chinese music (well, it is Chinatown) and the other one Hip Hop, eww!
Next stop, Sanity in Market City. The chickie looked Gotye up on the computer after asking ‘who’s that then’ and after a brief time of looking confused at my disapproving looks and consulting the computer, she informed me that Sanity Sydney (that’s all stores in Sydney) is still waiting for its stock to arrive.

Shocking!

2 comments:

Syms Covington said...

Are you sure it's out yet. Joe said it hit iTunes this week and stores on the weekend. Thereare some dates on his blog.

Fran Carleton said...

It's not out yet. It hits stores a week today...so my luck hasn't run out. Just my brains ability to process dates! ;-)