July 4, 2007

Email

My work Outlook stopped from sending anymore email until I had cleaned up my mailbox today. So I started with my ‘Sent Items’ and the email I have sent to Edna. There were 645 emails sent since 20th September last year.

So being curious about what we could have possibly talked about in that many emails I had a look at some of the titles. Such gems as Weird Cheese, Annoying Me, Fluffy Squirrels and Is Vomiting Preferable had content that cannot be shared it was just too random.
Less Babies and More Booze however, was fairly self explanatory.

Finally there was Chocolate, Genius and Men! Three things that girls have to talk about, oddly enough there was not one called Shoes.

3 comments:

Edna Wilt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edna Wilt said...

645! Noice! I have absolutely no idea what we would have talked about, but it was amusing nonetheless. Especially when we started signing each email with a different name. :-)

Genevieve

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that the girls are taking the initiative and solving the important problems that the world has today.

You should be concentrating on solving world hunger (starting with dinner), releiving debt (starting with credit cards), and spiritual cleanliness and uplift (starting with beer).

Is there a bush turkey in my ice cream tub?