November 1, 2007

Shopping Luck

On my home from work last night I decided to stop of at Coles and pick up some ham and bread to go with my beetroot for dinner. I love ham and beetroot sandwiches, what can I say, I’m sick and need help!

Anyway a few moments later and I had a few extra things ion my basket, couple loaves of bread, shampoo, hand soap, the required ham and deodorant. I got to the check outs to find a moohoosive amount of people. Just as I joined the end of the queue a nice man popped from nowhere and invited me pay at the empty checkout he had just opened.

My bill came to $33.17 so I remarked that I had just scraped enough shopping together to get a petrol coupon. He then handed me about 10 receipts from under the till. ‘Here,’ he said, ‘fill up a few times on me.’

How cool is that?

No comments: