April 4, 2006

Facial Freedom


I got contacts yesterday!

So the first thing I did was go out a buy a cheap ($10) sunnies. They are purple with big lenses and diamantes in the arms and little stars. They are hideous, but so in fashion I had to have some.

I think these are going to be OK, I’m trying out the ones I can leave in for a month, night and day. I woke up this morning and rubbed my eyes a little before stopping and thinking, ‘Opps, can’t do that.’ I had a little more goop in the corners, but otherwise it was fine. And best of all I could see without having to find my glasses.

(114 words)

1 comment:

Miss Eudoxia said...

congrats on your new face :)
I woudl die if I wore contacts,I rub my eyes too much as is, th eonly person I know who manages to, on a weekly basis, get toothpaste in her eyes.......