April 18, 2006

Big Digger

Whilst at lunch today I saw a quite beautiful lady crossing the road towards me. I was admiring her lovely shoes, and nice hairdo, when she stuck her index finger up her nose and practically dug out her brain. Then she flicked her finger toward the road, presumably to dislodge what she had extracted, from her finger.

The sun seemed to go in and there was suddenly a chill in the air. I found myself horrified at such a display, when I realised, she probably just had a dry bogie annoying the inside of her nostril. It’s happened to us all at some point in our lives, but maybe we have been more discreet or had a tissue/hankie available.

Would I have been as shocked if she had been beaten by the ugly stick at birth? Would I have been as mortified if she had been short with nasty shoes?
Finally, would I have been as upset if I hadn’t seen her flick the offending bogie in my general direction?

I think, Yes!

(173 Words)

No comments: