March 23, 2006

Vanity Publishing

I was reading the Sydney Morning Herald the other day and saw an article about blogs. Well, it said a blog is ‘Vanity Publishing’ it went on to say that people who have blogs believe that they should tell everyone what they think and are under the illusion that others actually want to hear those opinions.
1st - I have no illusions, I know no one cares what I have to say and if they do care, they let me know by making comments (thank you by the way for caring ;-).
2nd – The lady journalist who wrote the article is a published writer, who seemed to be under the impression I gave a stuff about what she had to say about blogs. Just because she gets her words printed on paper seemed to make it OK for her to give everyone who read her words her opinions on blogs. (big inhale of breath)


Ohh and by the way … just to show you how vain I am, I’ve decided to start publishing my blog in a bigger font ‘cause my eyes are crap and I can’t see the small one anymore!

(184 words)

No comments: