March 27, 2006

Messenger

My name is Jodie and I’m a Yahoo messenger slut.

I have been using messenger for years (since 1995). And I have over 50 people on my list. Some of them I haven’t spoken to in a while I admit, but over the years I have deleted more names than are on my list now. Anyway… what’s that got to do with being aa slut you ask?

I met a man online the other week, a man in Baltimore USA. He was a refreshing sort, he didn’t talk about sex at all during our first conversation, and I didn’t do my normal ‘check profile immediately’ so I was chatting with a total unknown and it was lovely. Anyway, just as I was about to leave I checked out the profile.

WOW!! He had told me that he worked in security and did a bit of modelling, but I gave that the normal amount of notice (ie. none), he also told me he was 6’1 and black. I also didn’t really care about that till I saw his picture on his profile. What a hottie!

Anyway…I’ve written him a story. I normally don’t write erotica for someone I only just met, I make them wait, but this guy is so hot I was inspired to write something after just two conversations. If I’d met him in a bar it would be the same as sleeping with him on a first date!

It will be one of the stories on my website if I ever get my finger out and put it together. It is called ‘The Repair Guy’ But in the mean time I decided to put up a Jodie’s Stories blog. Hope you like it.


(285 words)

No comments: