March 23, 2006

PRINCE 2

From the 14 – 17 March I decided to do a bit of training. Professional training that is. I’ve got to a stage in my career where I’m being told I need qualifications. First it was a degree, so I started a Post Graduate course late last year. Now I’m being told I need a recognised project management methodology. So I enrolled onto a PRINCE 2 course (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) I spent a full 4 days, dazed and confused, most of it didn’t even seem to be sinking in.

On the Friday, I had to sit a multiple-guess one hour exam that I had just about scraped through in the mock homework ones. It was horrid. But amazingly enough I passed and to put the cream on the puddin’ I came 3rd in the class.

Now all I have to do is pass the next one too. (3hrs of essay writing based on case studies :-})

(155 words)

No comments: