March 23, 2006

The Gods and Goddesses of Hellfire

Last Friday (the 17th) I went to Hellfire. It is a fetish club that opens its doors once a month on the 3rd Friday. I went with a friend, I’ll call him Sam ;-)

I spent a little time gathering my outfit. Corset, stocking, thigh length black leather boots and bra from wardrobe. Coachman hat from a friend. Net tail and fringe skirt from a fabric shop and sewn together by me. All in all I had the makings of a burlesque dancer. I even had a riding crop with a little hand on the end. Sam being new to the whole fetish thing, wore black jeans and a black singlet t-shirt. (And he looked too good to be straight ;-) I loaned him a pair of leather handcuffs.

Anyway…wardrobe choices aside we arrived about half an hour after opening (10pm) to a virtually empty bar. So we ordered drinks and propped up the bar by the door. This way we had the best seats in the house for a spot of people watching. And boy did we see some stuff. It was amazing, but the thing that got to me the most was that everyone who passed through the door was beautiful. Not pretty, beautiful, but happy and free of the inhibitions and worries that plague us as people.

One man came in wearing jeans and t-shirt and carrying a rucksack. He stood behind us and shed his clothes leaving only a collar and pair of very brief briefs. He then produced a dog bowl and lead. His clothes went into the bag and off he trotted. Now, he was lily white, balding and spreading in the middle, but he did not care on jot! It was lovely to see.

After watching the door for a while, and after Caeser and Cleopatra (this will take you to the Hellfire blog, WARNING : some hardcore piccies) had come in, Sam and I made our way downstairs to the dance/show area.

Ohh… baby it was mighty fine down there. Lots of black in leather and PVC and lots of skin. One girl will stick in my memory for quite a while. She wore nothing but chains except for two tiny little triangles of leather covering her nipples. Very shortly after we saw her she was wearing nothing. Then the man who had taken her from her mistress proceeded to bind her in red rope. It was some of the most beautiful rope bondage I have every seen. Poor ‘ole Sam was entranced. The girl slipped in sub-space and the guy hadn’t touched her skin with anything but rope. It was great to see a true rope master at work. In fact it turned out to be the master of another play area.

It was a great night, lots a people watching (the guy all in black PVC was beautiful), a little boogying, a smidgin of mingling and plenty of eye popping.

Sam had an amazing time and has promised to put effort into his outfit next time.

The event that will stickin my mind though was the very convincing transvestite in the bathroom. We had a wonderful conversation abut corsets before I turned to leave. I pulled open the door and she grabbed it above me head (she was very tall).
‘After you,’ I said
‘No, after you,’ she replied
‘After you,’ I repeated with a smile
‘No, really, after you, some habits die hard.’

(572 words)

1 comment:

Miss Eudoxia said...

i love the tale of holding the door open! Gorgeous.