March 28, 2006

Fetish

I was asked recently by a friend in an email to explain a fetish as he wasn't convinced that he had any. This is how I explained it, I wasn't sure I did a good job.

'There must be something about a woman or a situation that turns you on. For instance, a woman walks into a bar wearing high black shoes, a short red skirt and loose white blouse. She has blond hair piled on top of her head in a bun. What is the first thing you think? Be honest. Is it the shoes? Do you wonder if she has on stocking and tiny black panties? Do see her with her hair loose and hanging around her shoulders? Or is there something else you think. It may even be, if only she had red hair.

A fetish doesn’t have to be wearing leather or sucking toes or anything 'extreme'. It can be a simple everyday thing that gets you hot a steamy under the collar. Think about it and let me know what you think about you fetish status is now.'

My personal fetishes are corsets and my beautiful thigh length black leather boots.
I'll let you know his reply ;-)


(203 words)

No comments: