July 14, 2006

Hairy Legs

I have a lovely lady (S) I go and see to rid my body of unwanted and unsightly hair, as most girlies do. I spoke with her yesterday to say that my eyebrows are starting to look like the Yetis and I would like an appointment.

She was quick to point out that she was getting busier and it must be due to sun poking it’s head out for 30 minutes last week. A date was set for my appointment before she went on to say that she was amazed how some women wait all winter before coming in with hair to their knees. ‘Don’t they have sex in winter?’ she asked.

Later in the day a girl in to office was showing me her leg and the cat scratch she had running from knee to ankle. (She has a pet cat who is her world and she lets get away with murder) She apologised from having hairy legs. Thinking back to my earlier conversation with S, I told her the story of hairy ladies and the beautician. Her response was ‘Ohh no, it’s far to cold to have sex in winter’.

(192 words)

1 comment:

Miss Eudoxia said...

I am sure that some people would say that it adds an insulating layer and is required up in these here mountains!