October 12, 2011

What's really going on

Normally when I’m being smothered by the black dog of doom I hide away from everyone and everything, this time has been no different, but I have popped up for a moment to say a few things.

I want to set the record straight about a few things. Put everyone in the picture as to why I’m so low and why asking ‘how’s the job hunting going’ is just rubbing salt in the wounds.

Yesterday I left the house. I had too. I didn’t want too. I don’t want to do anything at the moment. That includes the dishes, and getting out of bed. It’s one o’clock in the afternoon and I sit here with panda eyes because I haven’t yet washed the make-up from my face…and you know what, I don’t care.

I don’t care that Cara has chook on the bed
I don’t care that I have a pile of dishes in the kitchen…I’m only eating what comes straight out of a tin, so what?
I don’t like going out in the car, not because I can’t afford to fill her up (I can’t), but because I’m starting to look at trees, concrete barriers and walls in an unhealthy way.

Yesterday someone called my Muv a fool. In an email. I woke up to am email that called my Muv a fool.

I’m supposed to be on a plane to Rome. Instead I’m having to talk to agents that keep dragging me into the city to ‘talk and find out where you want to go’. I want to go to Rome, Florence, Milan spend time with good friends on a balloon ride over Tuscany. Instead you’re wasting my time because I know you don’t have a job for me, but you have to keep your stats up. Meanwhile I've let TM down monumentally, which breaks my heart because I hate letting people down.

I feel myself on a countdown to homelessness. My rent is paid up until 1st November. After that I have no way of paying rent or any other bill that finds it’s way into the house. Currently there are no real prospects just lots of copies of my CV floating in the job ether.

I keep receiving emails and text messages asking why I’m ignoring them, that they have explained why they pulled out of this or that at the last moment. I’m not ignoring you, I’m ignoring everyone and everything because I have nothing nice or good to say. I’m not capable of saying it’s Ok that you let me down, because it’s not. I needed and wanted you there, to share the experience, that’s why I invited you.

If this leaves me friendless, I’m beyond caring.

I’m desperate and despite talking with friends I know that really no one has even the slightest clue how bad I am this time. It’s not just the complete lack of money, it everything. The chicken coop I order weeks ago arrived today and guess what, you need two people to put it up.

I’m rambling.

2 comments:

Carol p said...

Dear black dog- rack off and leave my friend alone. My friend who needs to remind herself that she is a good person, a smart qualified professional, and not some lame-ass agents "filler"... You FRANCES need to get the he'll away from black dog. STUFF THE AGENTS- send your cv direct to any company you are interested in- do it now- send 5 now to piss off the dog... I'm here for you in support and outrage. You can do it baby - find that little spark of hope and do it... Sleep in- get refreshed and try again ok babe xox

Anonymous said...

Please ring Lifeline (13 11 14) for one reason. If you talk to me or Carol or TM or anybody who knows you we will feel compelled to say something even though we do not know what is the right thing to say or even when we know we should just shut up. But if you call Lifeline they will let you do the talking. You can talk until you have finished everything you need to say without someone interrupting you to say what you do not want to hear until you are ready. Please give it a try. One call is not going to fix things but you will have been heard! Tiger