April 25, 2007

Two-Up Day

After a mammoth lie-in this morning after going and seeing The Basics last night (they rocked by the way, Trixy and I hid at the back of the overcrowded room, and no review). I spent the day on the road driving up the coast and dealing with idiots with fog lights on. I popped in to see Miss Eudoxia and then an alpaca breeder to see if I could get some pictures for the 2008 Alpaca Calender (which I did).

It was interesting to see Miss E. She started a new job and was all enthused so I heard lots of tales of the new love in her life. It was very exciting.

I did observe a minutes silence at eleven for the Anzacs. Hubby didn’t, he was snoring!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodie, didn't see you at the gig but I guess it was insanely crowded. Would have also been good to meet the infamous Trixy. Looking forward to your review. I'm even taking the time to bash out one for the street press here. As I reckon everyone should and swamp them with entries. Let's see if they will be brave enough and publish what people are actually listening to, rather than promote the usual shoe-gazing clone bands they do each week.

www.myspace.com/symscovington

Fran Carleton said...

Hi

Would you have known me, even if you did see me? ‘Cause sorry, but I have no idea who you are. What were you wearing?

I won’t be writing a review this week (they ROCKED!), the last one caused so much trouble, I’ve decided to start reviewing restaurants and eateries. I’m fairly sure Chefs and cooks are immune to Trixy’s wiles.

J

Anonymous said...

i tried emailing your yahoo to no avail. it's easier than talking to the world here. so email me if you want sdebrw@gmail.com

Fran Carleton said...

Never in public ehh?

Anonymous said...

The Basics Rock!!!

Fran Carleton said...

Yes, Molly they do!