April 12, 2007

Stop Revive Survive

Ok, we’ve all heard that one, but have you heard ‘Don’t text tired/drunk’? or ‘Don’t blog tired and a little tiddly’?

I made the mistake of blogging the other night after a night down the pub watching one of my favourite bands (1am) and now I have had to remove the entry, and thank goodness I can’t go next week. A friend of mine made a claim and I stoopidly talked about it in here. Comments were made, questions asked and I have removed the entry to avoid any issues and by way of apology.

I have shot myself in the foot and will have to continue to admire from the back of the room in the future, ‘cause they sure as hell would never speak to me now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find your email on the page so here is a comment. I was the second anon comment, as I couldn't get the other options to work. I questioned you as it sounded entirely unlike the person you were talking about and figured it was a case of mistaken identity.

Hope to see you dancin at one of their gigs soon. Pre anzac day will go off!