September 13, 2006

Last Day at Stateside Speedy

I’ve have an eventful few days in my last week here. First, straight after resigning I was asked if I knew anyone who could take over from me. I didn’t, but I said I knew a few agent that may be able to help. A couple of day later I found myself interviewing my own replacements.

That’s weird I can tell you. Sitting across the table from a Aussie/Italian bloke with small silver earrings in both ears thinking, you’re annoying me, so there is no way you’ve got a chance in hell of sitting in my seat. The next day, I interviewed a lovely lady from Wakefield, UK (but that’s not her fault) who is now sitting in my seat on the 27th floor. In fact, I am perched on the end of my own desk, using my laptop while she cruises the work network.

Also, there was a fire drill this morning. I was so excited, that by the time I got to the bottom of the fire stairs my legs where trembling. Ohh hang on...it had nothing to do with excitement it that I had just walked down over 300 steps!

Drinks tonight…Shark Hotel, Liverpool Street. $3 beers, wine and champers!

1 comment:

Miss Eudoxia said...

Where are you Jodie?? Your blog has fallen behind, you have gone AWOL from e-mails.... are you still alive???? Hello hello....[insert echo}