July 28, 2011

News Flash!

Yesterday I was lucky enough to secure a new contract. This means I can I exit stage right from my current nightmare and start afresh in the hope that a new location and different environment brings better mental health.

In the mean time, of course, I shall continue my current general admin duties, I have been collating training documentation today, and in my considerable down time I shall blog and continue to develop the lifestyle of the rubber bands on my desk.

RubberBandBall MkII hit the 35mm diameter today, and as you can see, there is plenty more weight just waiting to be added.


Ps. The Pink Lady apple I just ate was really tart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent news!

Do "people" notice when all their elastic bands wander away?
Tiger

Fran Carleton said...

I only take bands from the staionery cupboard, never pitch them for desks.

It's theft free RubberBandBall. So much so, that I shall leave it behind when I leave :-)