July 30, 2011

Back to front

It's such a beautiful day in Sydney today. The sun is shining, the animals are all outside and I'm soaking up a few rays myself. A hearty dose of Vitamin D before the sun has the power to fry me in 30 seconds flat.

I had my camera with me and I managed to get a few snapshots of my babies, but I decided to show you a different side to each of them...


This Is Rizzo. She is the Leader of CatTV, and one of four chooks that roam around my garden at the weekend, and currently, the only one laying eggs.


This is O-Ren. Youngest in age of the four legged children, and the one that causes the most heart-ache. Loves to climb trees, hang out under cars and keep CatTV on their toes.


This is Cara, also known as 'The Killer', not because she vicious, just because. She's the smallest in the house. She like eating, sleeping, and the occasional walk on the beach, oh and sleeping.


This is Puss. The oldest, biggest and grumpiest. He's my boy in a house of girls.

No comments: