January 18, 2007

Tagged

While searching for something completely unrelated I found a blog for a guy called Jeff Pulver. And he writes that as a blog reader you think you know the person you are reading about. The idea is to tell five facts about yourself that hasn’t been told in the blog and then tag five people to do the same…so here goes

1. I used to eat toothpaste as a child
2. I’m dyslexic
3. My favorite book is 101 Dalmatians by Dodie Smith
4. I have an IQ of 134
5. The old couple on the bed in Titanic always makes me cry even if I haven’t seen the rest of the movie.

Tag – Edna, Miss Eudoxia, The Other Andrew, and anyone else who cares to try…make sure you tell us your blog name in comments.

1 comment:

Jeff Pulver said...

Welcome to the World of Blog-Tag.

Hope you have fun playing.

Best regards, Jeff