December 8, 2006

The Week that Was

Once again we are at Friday. My last post was on a Friday and I’ve just recovered from a mediocre weekend.

Hubbies Aunt and Uncle were in town and we spent the entire weekend with them. It started on Friday night, dinner at a steak house on Darling Harbour were we had the camera in our face, heard about the selling of the sheep and bullocks and how the pig farm doesn’t smell anymore. We also heard about their travels around Aus, before they got to Sydney.

After dinner I went to VICE the new fetish club in town, which was explained away as a night with the girls.

Saturday saw us in the car, boys in the front and girls in the back, driving to the Central Coast and lunch on the beach. They told us about their travels so far in Aus before reaching Sydney and how they’ve sold the sheep and bullock and that believe it of not, the pig farm is no longer a pig farm and doesn’t smell anymore. The weather left a lot to be desired but I took them Rock Pooling after lunch.

They did ask if I had enjoyed my ‘night out with the girls’ and what sort of club was it. I described VICE as ‘just a nightclub with acts on the half hour’. I should have left that bit out, as they asked ‘what sort of acts?’ There had been a Sword Swallower, so that was easy and the very sexy, but gay pole dancer became a tap dancer.

Sunday, we met them at Centre Point Tower after lunch. Shortly after the traumatic experience of helping hubby buy a new suit. They told us about lunch in the revolving restaurant and about selling the sheep, bullocks and how the smell of pigs has now left their home.

Monday, work! Tuesday, country. Wednesday, Work and Sushi with Edna. Thursday, country and relaxo, which bring us to today. Friday, work and the writing of my blog. It was only when I started that I realised I just recovered from the visit last weekend. So what do you think it’s going to be like when his parents are here for six weeks starting Feb17th!

(371 words)

1 comment:

Fran Carleton said...

You know what...the pig farm up wind of them may have been mentioned, but I can't remember.