September 25, 2008

Updating

I spent the best part of my evening sorting out pictures of places I visited while in the UK and uploading them to my Facebook. I realised that I didn't take full advantage of being there for such a long time. I have by no means finished sorting, but I'm a good way through.

In between the sorting I interviewed two housemate candiates. There is the 6'4 Dutch bloke with a name I can't pronunce who has a girlfriend and went a little wide eyed when I mentioned my writing of Erotica. Then there's the 5'8 bloke who sky dive on the weekends is an outdoor smoker and freely informed me he used to go to Fetish clubs at the mention of rudey nudey stories.
Anyway...a few pictures...
- Tintern Abbey in South Wales
- Chepstow Castle on the border of Wales and England
- Caerphilly Castle near Cardiff



No comments: