November 29, 2005

Eww...

I had the thing of erotic stories happen to me on the train this morning. I would never do the half the stuff I read or write about, but this one has to be the basis of a story!

I had almost completed my journey to work when i had to change trains. The train I was getting onto was packed, 2 got off, 10 tried to get on. I had to back up into teh vestibule to avoid being trodden on a second time. I took my ruck-sak off my shoulder and held it in my left hand and down by my leg, my right arm was strected to the ceiling to get some purchase to stop me falling when the train lurched to a start and stop.

Soon, after the train pulled out of the second station I could feel the man behind me, get closer. I had seen him briefly when I got on, and he was less than fantasy material, a short pulp guy with 6 o'clock shadow at 8am. Not my 'thang' at all. He was pushing his cock into my butt cheek. It was hard and he was breathing faster than i would consider normal for the morning commute. I couldn't get away, I was trapped by a rather large lady standing directly in front. So I made the best of an awful situation and pictured it was my dream guy! The guy I picture when I write my stories.


Thank Christ he got off at the next station, got off the train I mean!

2 comments:

Miss Eudoxia said...

Would be keen to hear more about people's reations to their book finds. Do you leave a card in the book for them?

Fran Carleton said...

Hi

Yes, each book has a little sticker which says:

Dear Reader
I love reading and every now and then I have a clear out of books. Rather than sell then on Ebay or give them to a secondhand book shop, I give them direct to you to enjoy! If you pick up this book from a park bench or other obscure place and read it, after feeling that sense of wonder that people do do nice things, please pass it on in a similar fashion when you are done, so someone else may feel the same.

Enjoy!