October 27, 2008

Alone Again

The visitor has gone. After ten days of having someone in the house with me day and night, it seems really empty and quiet. We didn’t really go out and about that much apart from the functions that had been booked, but we did drink wine and Long Island Iced teas from Hell, talk about girlie crap like shoes, the fit of bras and how f*cked up we are right now. We ate bacon and egg sandwiches, cheese, beans on toast and generally chilled out.

There are some things I won’t miss though. I won’t have to worry about Puss taking a chunk out of someone other than me (how's the toe, J?), I won’t have to bother putting my dressing gown on when I come out of the shower, I will be able to dine on crisps and I won’t have to boil the kettle several time a day for tea. I will also be able to fart when and were I like.

That said, I now have a new respect for the dancing possibilities of trance music. Anyone for the kangaroo boop?

No comments: