February 5, 2008

More Crap

As you may or may not be aware, but I’ve been having a bit of a time lately. Today it got just a little bit worse. But I’m still smiling.

First I got an email from my ex (forwarded) telling me a acquaintance from the alpaca industry had passed away at the weekend. This dear man was the victim of a rather nasty cancer that could have picked far more deserving people. E. was a regular church goer, a devoted husband to his lovely wife P. and a dotting father to 16 year old L. He couldn’t do enough for other and he was always there to help, advice or just be a shoulder to cry on. He also had one of the most wicked sense or humours I have come across in many years.

Then came another email. It was from the real estate agent. Apparently my landlord wants to renovate. I have 60 days to get out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you have to move, that SUCKS. Any idea where to go? Maybe closer to the uni. How about Chippendale... maybe my flat's still empty!