May 22, 2007

Pedestrians Don’t Bounce

I did a bit of driving around town today in a last minute dash to clean up a few things before going away tomorrow and found myself wondering why people continue to take on tonne or two of metal and rubber.

I had at least four people step out in front of me while I was driving down the street at 50kph. One girl even ran out in front of the bus that was next to me, when she caught what I said about her actions through my open window, she had the nerve to turn and tell me not to be rude. The silly bit*h ran out in front of a bus!

How many times have you stepped out in front of traffic and lived to tell the tale?


PS. 14 hours til I fly

1 comment:

Edna Wilt said...

For all those avid readers....she has actually flown. Missing her already! Edna,at a loose end in Sydney NSW.......xx