October 22, 2012

ABC Meme


A - Are you single?         Yes
B - Because?         I am
C - Crush? Yes
D - Drink you last had?    A bottle of dessert wine
E - Easiest to talk to? Men
F - Favourite Song?         Oh Very Young by Cat Stevens
G - Greatest Memory?      Camping on the the Isle of Wight
H - Hometown?        Guildford, Surrey UK
I - In love? Yes
J - Jealous? No
K - Known longest?         Janneke
L - Last Text?         to JH
M - Middle Name?         Elizabeth
N - Number of Siblings? Loads if you count steps and halves
O - One Wish:        Never have to worry about money again
P - Person you last called? Job agent
Q - Question I'm always asked.  Why?
R - Reason to smile?         Many and varied
S - Song I last heard? Can't remember 
T - Time I woke up?         Today, 10.30
U - Umbrella Colour? Black with cloud on the inside
V - Violent Moment?         Ripping up the grass vines today
W - Worst Moment?         Muv dying
X - Person I'll never stop loving? Muv
Y - Your last hug?         GB
Z - Zodiac Sign? Libra

No comments: